- Check eligibility criteria as per the rules and regulations.
- Fill Registration form
- We will contact and guide you through the nomination process.
- Nomination Form
- Submit your campaign presentation/case study. (Case study format)
- Ensure that all information furnished in the Google form is declared.
- Submit your application
- Please make sure you check all the time periods.
India’s Regional PR Awards 2022, benchmark and celebrate the best and exemplary PR practitioners across the fast-changing regional communication industry in India. The awards will recognize superior achievement in Brand building, Engagement and Reputation, reflecting remarkable resilience in the regional markets over the years.
With IRPRA, you can:
- Showcase your best work, achievements, or campaigns.
- Gain industry-wide recognition for your campaigns and strategies.
- Increase your credibility and raise your profile to attract new business and reassure your clients about performance.
- Celebrate your success
- Boost team morale, and motivation, and earn rewards for outstanding work.
What is 40 under 40?
With 40 under 40, IRPRA strives to recognize the creative and talented leaders in the field of communication industry who are relentlessly working to strengthen their network in the regional PR sector across the country.
In IRPRA 2022, applicants will be shortlisted from the five zones- East, West, North, South, and Central India.
What are the categories?
The applicants will be shortlisted across the following categories:
- Award for excellence in CSR
- Award for the best creative entertainment campaign
- Leading PR creative campaign for business
- Leading PR campaign for the Startups category
- Best PR campaign for Crisis communications
- Excellence in a local brand PR campaign
- Excellence in a rural area PR campaign
- Excellence in PSU/government PR campaign
Who judges the top 40 under 40?
The IRPRA entries will be judged by a prestigious jury panel. The panel will evaluate each entry based on the achievements and work they’ve done against the set parameters and the entry form submitted.
- Anyone who works as a PR practitioner can register themselves as an applicant.
- The applicants should be under the age of 40 years as of 19th November 2022 and should be practicing PR and corporate communication in India. They should be over the age of 20 years as of 19th November 2022.
What is the last date of registration?
The last date to submit the form is 30th October 2022.
Registration is “FREE OF COST”
Where can we find the registration form?
You can register here.. (Click Here)
Can an individual register someone else on his or her behalf?
Yes, the registration can be done by someone else, as long as the person nominated is aware of the same and the details provided are authenticated.
Registrations will close on 30th October 2022.
IRPRA’s main event and announcement of winners is scheduled for November 19th, 2022, on a virtual space.
For queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org