Skip to content
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The applicants should be under the age of 40 years as of 19th November 2022 and should be practicing PR and corporate communication in India. They should be over the age of 20 years as of 19th November 2022.
- One organization can enter multiple categories.
- One individual member can apply in more than one category.
- All nominations are free of cost and are to be submitted digitally.
- All questions with asterisks are mandatory.
- All information declared should be correct and up to date. It is critical for adequate assessment.
- All answers should be 300 words or less.
- The final form should be submitted in a prescribed PPT, word document, or PDF format. (Click Here)
- It is mandatory to share your latest picture that is not heavier than 2 MB.
- Nomination “Free of Cost”
The last date for Registration is 31st October 2022.
- The nomination and case study submission deadline has been extended to the 10th of November 2022.